ALL ENTRIES CLOSE 8pm WEDNESDAY.
Exhibits must be at the Showground before 10am Thursday.
Some useful tips for entering your Preserves:
- Check that contents are completely covered by preserving syrup or brine, and that jars are properly sealed.
- Take extra care in packing into jars so that it looks attractive.
- Be artistic and creative.
- Make sure your jars and sauce bottles are clean and well filled, and that lids are clean and free of rust or corrosion.
- There is a vast array of fruit, vegetables, herbs and spaces that can be used in preserving. So, use your culinary imagination and expertise to create to a masterpiece!
Important dates and details:
Entry Fee: $1 per Entry, Members Free
Entries Close: 8pm Wednesday before the Show
Exhibits must be at the Showground: Before 10am Thursday before the Show
How to Enter: Online (link below)
Bring your completed entry form (download below) to the Entry taking area at the Showground in the vestibule between the upper & lower pavilions (basketball courts) at the following times:
Monday 27th February 2023 from 8am to 6pm
Tuesday 28th February 2023 from 8am to 6pm
Wednesday 1st March 2023 from 8am to 8pm
Our Wonderful Sponsors:
Bella Coastal Property