Some useful tips for entering your Preserves:
- Check that contents are completely covered by preserving syrup or brine, and that jars are properly sealed.
- Take extra care in packing into jars so that it looks attractive.
- Be artistic and creative.
- Make sure your jars and sauce bottles are clean and well filled, and that lids are clean and free of rust or corrosion.
- There is a vast array of fruit, vegetables, herbs and spaces that can be used in preserving. So, use your culinary imagination and expertise to create to a masterpiece!
Important dates and details:
- ENTRIES CLOSE 8pm WEDNESDAY. Exhibits must be at the Showground before 10am Thursday.
Our wonderful sponsors: