All local owners of beloved companion cats and pure breeds can enter our cat show.
Bring your much loved cat to the Show for a chance for it to appear alongside exalted feline company.
At Show Level we offer 2 Special Classes:
Junior Handlers – Learn how to handle, care for cats and present cats for show, how to judge and so much more.
Local Cats – A class for all cats who live in the local region.
If you want to step it up a notch you can enter in the Australian National Cats Inc. Cat Show Classes:
Entries are taken through ANCATS, entries close earlier than Show classes, details are below in the Schedule.
Here are some tips for first-time entrants:
- Your cat must have had all the required vaccinations (and you must provide proof confirming these vaccinations)
- Your cat should be healthy
- It must be neither fat nor thin
- Its coat should be shining and free of tangles
- Your cat must be completely socialised, with a good-enough temperament to be judged and handled with ease
- Your cat must be happy to be at the show
More information can be found on the Australian National Cats website.
Important dates and details:
Our wonderful sponsors:
Australian National Cats Inc.
Ulladulla Surf Shop
Ulladulla Service Centre