Milton Show Society welcomes interested stall holders, food and beverage van vendors and amusement ride/games vendors to the Milton Show. The costs for a site are:
- Outside: $40 per lineal meter frontage
- Power: $12 per power point
- Food catering van: $400
- Drink/coffee van: $200
What you need to do:
- Submit this preliminary application form. Our Chief Ground Steward will then contact you directly to advise if your application has been provisionally approved.
- If provisionally approved, you will need to provide all necessary documentation and payment to secure your space. See below for more details, or download our complete terms and conditions document.
What you will need to provide prior to the Show:
Certificate of currency – public risk insurance
A minimum of 20,000,000 cover is mandatory for all stall holders and mechanical amusements. A legible certificate of currency is required.
Agreement to conform to WHS Act
All exhibitors, entertainers, side show and ride operators, stall holders and vendors agree to conform to the Work Health Safety Act of 2011, a copy of which is available at the Show Secretary’s office, or online.
Assurance electrical equipment is tested and tagged
Any exhibitors bringing electrical equipment to the Showgrounds are required to ensure such equipment has earth leakage circuit breakers and all electrical leads, tools and applications have been inspected and tagged by a licensed electrical contractor. Doing so is essential for your safety, the safety of your fellow exhibitors and the general public. It is also a requirement of the Work Health and Safety Act of 2011. The Act imposes very severe penalties in the event of noncompliance with its provisions. Please check all your electrical equipment and leads before arriving at the Showground.
Other things to note:
- Vendors are not allowed to walk around the grounds selling goods without express permission in writing from the Show Secretary.
- Exhibitor wristbands will not be forwarded to late applicants. Gate entry fee to be paid.
- The Ground Committee Chief Steward reserves the right to reallocate sites not occupied by 9:30am on show days.